Monday, April 23, 2012

Sheree Whitfield leaves 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'








"The direction the show is going in is no longer a fit for my lifestyle," Sheree Whitfield said.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS



  • Sheree Whitfield tweeted, "Yes it is official I'm leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta.'

  • "I'm tired of the fighting and the cattiness," Whitfield told WetPaint

  • Whitfield is working on her clothing line She by Sheree





(EW.com) -- EW has confirmed that "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Sheree Whitfield will no longer be with the show after this season.

The news first broke yesterday when Whitfield tweeted, "Yes it is official I'm leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta.' I enjoyed my time working with everyone affiliated with the show."

Whitfield explained to Wetpaint, "The direction the show is going in is no longer a fit for my lifestyle. I'm tired of the fighting and the cattiness." She added, "I want to be part of something that empowers and inspires women to not only be healthy, but to treat themselves with respect. I wish the rest of the women the best of luck."

A rep for Bravo said of Whitfield's departure, "We have enjoyed working with Sheree as part of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. We wish her all the best in the future." That future will include working on her clothing line She by Sheree and launching a fitness brand.

See the full article at EW.com.


Source & Image : CNN Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment